May 29, 2013

Blue Jays Game

Sunday we went to the Toronto Blue Jays game and they played the Baltimore Orioles.  It was a really nice day and so fun to be at the game.
Barrett started out liking it okay and was fine to sit on our laps and look around at all the people and whatever.

He even made it on the jumbo-tron and got a little Blue Jays towel from the cheerleader girls.


It didn't take too long before Bear got sick of sitting and wanted to play a little more.  He stood in the aisle holding Neil's hand and was okay for a little while longer.

Then came the fits and the rest of the game was spent walking around the shops inside the stadium :(
It was the most amazing ending to the game, I WISH we could've been watching it from our seats!
At the top of the 9th, the Orioles were winning 5-2 and many people even left the game.  By the time the LAST Blue Jays batter got up, the score had evened out to 5-4 and he hit a two run double to win the game by 1 point!  SO GOOD!  At least we got to watch it on the tvs while we were walking around...

On the plus side, all 3 of us all got cute new Blue Jays gear to wear to the game- we didn't want to stand out!  That's the towel Bear got from the cheerleaders.

We headed to good old "Timmy Ho's" after dinner for some amazing treats.  I don't like their sandwiches, but every cookie, muffin, bagel, drink, or donut I've had there is ridiculously yummy! (and I've had a few too many!)

I ordered the Blue Jays donut in honor of the amazing win.  Notice the little hands behind the donut anxious to share.


We ended our night by watching the long awaited season 4 of Arrested Development.  So far, we're unimpressed and confused.
We still haven't watched the whole season because it's not good enough to rush through.  However, it seems to get a little better as the season progresses.  I'm still disappointed in it but it is what it is...

Neil keeps the house really freaking cold, so I watched the show in my winter coat and a blanket!
 

No comments: