We took LaLa with us to the Treehouse Museum one day.
Another day, LaLa made homemade play dough and the boys made some really cool things. Especially Pops, he has always been the best at play dough!
Afterwards, we went to Granny Annie's for supper. I think if dinner happens at or before 5 pm, it is categorized as "supper."
Bear loves cottage cheese.
He licks all his bowls and plates clean.
One morning (hence the pj's), he and I went for a little walk and decided to play in the volleyball sand pit.
Another morning, I was getting ready in my bathroom and when I came back into my bedroom, Bear had turned on a slideshow of pictures on the computer and was sitting in this chair. He's so smart.
My dad apparently forgot to take this tooth out of his pocket after work one day because my mom found it in the washer after she had washed his clothes. He is too funny!
Another thing this kids LOVES is tomatoes! I swear it's because I craved tomatoes and tomato juice so much when I was pregnant with him. He eats 'em like apples!
He also really likes vacuuming. This little vacuum is awesome because it really works! Score!
Max and Olivia turned 10 years old!
Olivia wanted a gummy cake, so Berrie made her a "cake" that tasted (and felt) just like a big gummy worm but shaped like a cake!
This is them 10 years ago. They had to stay in the NICU for 4 weeks. I was living in Australia at the time, so I didn't even get to meet them til they were 4 months old! It was really hard being away for that.
Last Saturday, Bear got really sick. He had a way high fever and was extra clingy, fussy, and miserable. We let him watch a couple movies since he was sick and we wanted him to sit still and rest. This is Bear and Daddy watching How to Train Your Dragon. We went to the doctor later and found out he had Roseola.
My mom got out this old sheet that my aunt Pat made many years ago. The boys had a lot of fun driving cars on it. Bear also really liked just laying on it.
He was still sick at this time and would throw the biggest fit if I tried to take his pajama shirt off of him, so he stayed in his jammie tops all week!
He's finally feeling and acting much better and we're all very relieved!




No comments:
Post a Comment