August 13, 2013

Water Weekend

We've been having way too much fun playing in the water lately!  
Bear and I were invited to go swimming at Courtney's house the other day.  He played on the steps of the pool like he usually does for a little while and then moved on to all the other fun things in their yard.
Bear, Rylee, and Macy jumping on the tramp.




On Friday, we met up with Kacey, Zeek, Nicole, and Eli at the Riverdale splash pad.
Bear didn't want to let go of me, so most of the pics I took have my hand in them too.


Snack time.

Then we moved on to the playground.  I think this was Bear's first time playing on a playground like this.  He went down all the slides by himself (eventually).




Saturday, I got to go boating with a few of my hottie gym friends.  We went up to East Canyon and it was so much fun.  It occasionally got cloudy, but most of the day was really great weather.
Diane, Michele Obama (Get it? Because she's black), Ashley, and me.

The 3 other girls brought really healthy lunches- Diane just brought a bowl of fruit, Michele brought fruit and some turkey, and Ash brought apples and cottage cheese.
So when I showed up with my footlong sub and my pack of Oreos, I was a little hesitant to take off my cover up!

Michele getting ready to surf.

Lonnie was the lucky man of the day getting to hang out with the 4 of us ;)


Michele surfing.

Me getting ready to try surfing for the first time.

I did it my first try! This was when I first came out of the water, so I hadn't come back into the wake yet like you're supposed to.

Lonnie was way good at it!

Ashley was the rope wench.

Michele was the sexy boat driver.

We went out on this tube (tubes totally freak me out) but we didn't get tipped over once!


Then it was time to wakeboard.

On our way out of town, we stopped at Larry's Spring Chicken Inn and had some very yummy chicken.
I'm so lucky to have so many FUN friends!

1 comment:

Netti said...

Um, luckily for you you have a six pack, so you can eat all the Oreos you want!;) Looks like a fun weekend!