I went to check on Bear one day when he was supposed to be napping and he was just standing in his crib with his blanket on his head! It totally cracked me up!
Neil made himself a sandwich and I couldn't figure out what was in it because it looked so weird. He made a peanut butter, jelly, and m&m sandwich. It was pretty good actually!
We went to a park area called Discovery Green. It was about 85 that day and I loved being out in the sun! They had this fun fountain area and Barrett was loving it!
There was a little playground for him to play on too.
We had a little picnic there.
Bear's other favorite thing there was throwing rocks in the pond. We tried throwing cheerios in at the fish and ducks but they didn't eat them. One fish actually ate it and spit it out!
Then we went home and Bear and I cuddled while he watched some Baby Einstein.




3 comments:
That sandwich does sound good. I need to try it. ;) That looks like a fun place to go.
That photo with the blanket on his head is HILARIOUS! He is just a riot! Love it!!
When is Neil going to make sandwiches here? Love Bear with the blanket on his head!
Post a Comment