I have had no interest in potty training Barrett. I'm not looking forward to it at all; I find diapers pretty dang convenient and I don't mind changing them. Bear has started to get interested in the potty though, so I guess we're heading that direction whether I'm ready or not!
For the last couple of months, Bear has really liked sitting on the potty. We never told him he needed to or anything, he just wanted to try I guess. He'd sit on it and say "peep" and then want to get off, put toilet paper in the toilet, and flush it.
On Thursday, November 7th, he pooped in the potty for the first time. Just like always, he just wanted to sit on it before we put him in the tub and he actually pooped! Then he did it again on Friday, Saturday, and today too! He still wears a diaper all the time and I haven't started teaching him to hold it in until he gets to the potty yet.
2 comments:
That is awesome! That is a great start though. Good job! I know what you mean I am not looking forward to potty training Sienna but everyone thinks she is going to be easy.
So Cute! Bear is awesome!! He is amazingly adorable and thoughtful as well. He's trying to save diaper money for mommy and daddy. :)
Post a Comment