We actually celebrated our anniversary apart this year. Neil had to fly to Utah last minute to go close on our house (more on that soon), so it was just me and Bear having an anniversary party.
It was a high of about 5° yesterday, so we cuddled up by the fire. Today was just as cold, it was -12 when we went to the gym this morning!
I tried to do a timer picture of us and I obviously didn't have the camera in the right place. I wish this one would've turned out!
Maybe Neil and I will get to celebrate another time! If not, there's always next year!
7 comments:
You don't look chubby in your wedding photos. You guys look great! And young and fresh...haha!!
Ha ha! Chubby little children. That is definitely not how I would describe you guys 9 years ago. More like, hot young things!;) Can't believe it's been 9 years, that absolutely blows my mind! Congrats!! Also - excited to hear more about your house in Utah. And those pictures of you and Bear are beyond adorable!
I am impressed! Happy Anniversary! Cute pics. I can only hope I have a kid anywhere nearly as cute as Bear someday.
You are cuckoo crazy!! You were both beautiful at your wedding!!
Barrett is a handsome boy to spend the evening with but you and Neil will have to celebrate this weekend!! Happy Anniversary!
Bring him to my house. My kids would love it :)
Chubby little children? I don't think you've been chubby a day in your life! Happy Anniversary! 9 Years down...lots more to go!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Sounds like you still had a good day even though Neil missed it. And I don't think you guys look like chubby little children at all. But yes, you were very young. But I guess we all know better when we've very young ;)
Post a Comment