February 1, 2014

Some Stuff

Bear and I went to a story time at the library the other day.  I've got to make sure we go to more of those because it is so close to our house.   He even got to make a cute little tiger puppet (not pictured).


He got a darling valentine in the mail from Pops and Lala that day too.


I know these are dumb pictures but I thought it was funny so I took them anyways.  We were eating our Lucky Charms the other day (don't worry, he has to eat a bowl of Mini Wheats before he can have his Lucky Charms), and he eats all his marshes (that's what he calls them) first but doesn't usually eat the crappy pieces unless he wants more marshes.  I eat all the crappy pieces first, saving the best for last! mmmmmm...

We went out to feed the ducks the other day and found out they were totally scary ducks!  As soon as we threw a couple pieces of bread into the water, they started swarming us and I was sure they were going to bite us!  I was pushing them back with my feet (also known as gently kicking) and trying to pick up Bear so they wouldn't get him!  He wasn't scared but I was totally panicking!

Since I was afraid, I told Bear we had to go inside and wait for Dad to come home.  Those ducks followed us all the way back to our front door!  Greedy little creeps!

Luckily Daddy came home soon and Bear could go back out and finish feeding the ducks.  We tried throwing bread to the bunnies too but they didn't seem to want it.

I am becoming a self-proclaimed master at building train tracks (this is the only one I had a picture of).  He got a ton of Thomas trains and tracks for Christmas from my mom and sisters and has been having fun with them.

It has been snowing like crazy here the last few days.

Our neighbor built this awesome snowman and Bear really wanted to play with it!

I wouldn't let him play with theirs, so he decided to build his own.


And it was a masterpiece.

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Nice track!! I like to think you get that from me!! I love those little rosy cheeks when he is playing in the snow!