February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

I did a 14 days of Valentines countdown for Neil this year.  He got a little present with a saying each day- it was super cheesy, but kind of fun.  I blurred out the little cards because it was a cute idea, but I'm embarrassed at how cheesy the sayings were.

Last night, Bear fell out of his crib for the first (hopefully last!) time.  I think he just tipped out trying to reach for his blankies that he had thrown on the floor, but he might've been trying to climb out, I don't know.  I heard a thump, then he started crying for me and I ran right in.  This morning I made him lay on the ground the way he was when he fell so I could take a picture.  He was kind of confused about that, but did it anyways.  I think he must've done like a front flip or something to land like that.

Then we opened some valentine presents.  Bear got that crazy dancing and singing frog from my parents and we got him a big balloon and some bath fizzy things.

 He's been having fun with the frog and the balloon.


Neil brought home roses and had Bear give them to me.  They smell so good and are very pretty.

Bear was pretty tired and clingy throughout the day.  I didn't mind too much, I never turn away cuddles from that boy!

Bear used his special Valentine kitty cup and we used our cute heart plates too.

He's trying to get through his big chocolate heart from Pops and Lala, but it's taking a while.

Neil and I don't usually do gifts for Valentines, for some reason this year we bought ourselves a few things.
I got a new makeup bag and red Hunter boots (which are, sadly, not very comfortable).

And I got Neil the BEST surprise anniversary/ Valentines present but he hasn't opened it yet :)  I think he got himself a new swimming suit too.  We generally buy our own presents, but I had the best idea ever so I got him one too.
We wanted to get a family picture of us.


Then we put Bear in the bath with his new bath fizzies.  That's a yellow fizzy, not pee...

Then he put in a blue and a red, because, why not!?

And this was the result.  Happiness.  I thought his skin would be stained but he was clean as a whistle :)
Happy Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

Netti said...

That 14 days of valentines looks so cute! Nicely done! Poor Bear falling out of his crib.:( Looks like overall you guys had a happy love day!

Unknown said...

Hahaha I totally thought you had uploaded a picture of Bear peeing in the tub and I was like "oh no! She's turning into one of THOSE mothers!!" hahahaha :P

LeeAnn said...

That is so scary that he fell or climbed out of his crib! Great Valentine's Day!