We flew to Florida a couple days early so we could spend time at Universal Studios before we left on our cruise.
Neil and I in front of the Hogwarts Castle. You can't really tell but I'm wearing my Gryffindor shirt I got from there last time I went.
Alex and Neil with their Butterbeers. So good- although I will admit, it was even yummier the last time I was there because I was on my "show diet" and wasn't supposed to have any. Being the rule breaker I am, I allowed myself a few sips and it was like heaven!!!
Me and Kels.Neil and his chocolate cauldron; another treat I wanted so bad last time, but I didn't cave for it.
Neil getting a lesson from the witch at Ollivander's.
Inside the castle.
This was after the Despicable Me ride. I wanted my picture with the minion because Barrett loves that show- he usually calls minions "boca" or "mini wheats." We were all dying laughing that Alex and I were together and Kelsey and Neil were together- I know it's not that funny, but we were pretty tired.
YES! I love the whole Simpson's area they have there.
We were there from open to close after sleeping only 4 hours the night before! We were so exhausted and ready to relax on our ship for a week!

2 comments:
Ha ha! I keep trying to leave comments and I can't tell if it's working. What I keep trying to say is that I'm loving your vacation posts. Keep them coming!:)
I'm so jealous you went to Harry Potter land! I've been there once but can't wait to go back.
Post a Comment