April 29, 2014

Easter Weekend at Home

Barrett was able to be in Utah for Easter and from the looks of these pictures, he had a great time! 
The kids all got together to dye eggs.








On Saturday, our family all went to my aunt Connie's house for the annual Nelson Family Egg Hunt.  Connie and Craig's house is just about the only place our WHOLE family can get together now that there's 1800 of us!
Apparently, Bear just wanted to find sticks and he was very successful.



I guarantee he was roaring in this picture.  This is his typical roaring face and pose.  He pretends to be a lion several times each day- sometimes even a baby lion (my favorite).
Bear and Nick on the tramp.
Daddy Donny's still got hops!
Pops helping Barrett eat a cupcake.


It looks like it was perfect weather for an outside party!
hmmm.... I know my mom sent me some pictures of Easter Sunday while I was gone.  I'll have to find them and add them later. 
Found them!
Bear and LaLa ready for church.

He found his Easter basket. My sister Berrie made fun of me because I just put a bunch of learning dvds, toys, and flashcard type things in his Easter basket.  LaLa added a few more "fun" toys and plenty of candy!  

Eating his Mrs. Cavanaugh's marshmallow egg.

No comments: