September 10, 2014

Some Other Things

Went out with some of my girls the other night to Twig's. (Me, Jen, Michele, and Diane) I don't know why mine and Jen's faces are kind of blurry/smudged.
We got 3 desserts to share and they were all so yummy!  The drunken donuts there are always my favorite though!

This made me laugh really hard!  Little did Neil know that I got a killer deal on them!  They would've normally cost me around $450-$500, but I didn't even come close to paying that price!  Lululemon is my favorite brand of workout clothes and I always spend all my birthday and Christmas money on it, so I was THRILLED to get these on sale!

We went on a little hike up Fernwood over the weekend and it was beautiful.  Bear's experience can basically be summed up in 3 words...

 Being carried.

Throwing rocks.

And being chased.


Met up with Taylor at his restaurant for lunch.  He wasn't working, he just wanted us all to try it out because only my mom and dad have been.  He's a chef at Em's in Salt Lake, so when I say, "his restaurant," I don't mean that he owns it or anything.
I showed up with this hospital mug and my regular water bottle too and Shelley thought I'd gone crazy again.  Really, I was bringing the mug back to Taylor (it's his) and I always have to bring water with me everywhere because I get so thirsty.  

We invited Zeek and Mya to come play with us at Grandma and Papa's house.

And that's about all we've been up to.

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Those desserts look yummy! And that is cool that he is a chef!

LeeAnn said...

You guys went pretty far with Barrett! Good job! Loved our lunch together, wish Ber was with us too!