November 28, 2014

Best Brother Ever

We also announced my pregnancy on Barrett's birthday.  Well, we told my parents the night before we left for Disneyland because while we were gone, they left for Honduras. Then we told Neil's parents while we were in Disneyland with them, so this announcement was for the rest of the family.  And then of course we texted everyone who wasn't there and posted it on Instagram and Facebook to tell the rest of the world as well.

I am 12 weeks and feeling pretty good.

Baby at 12 weeks.  I should've put little arrows pointing to what's what, but it's a profile shot, baby's head is on the right.  It was moving like crazy and was waving it's little hand at me.  Seriously adorable!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I am so excited for you guys! And you are looking good!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for this baby!! :D