We took pink cupcakes to the Johnson family party to announce it to them.
And then I bought this onesie and had Bear unwrap it at my parent's house on Christmas Eve to announce it to my family.
My mom ran and grabbed something she had bought for the baby just in case it was a girl too.
I think everyone thought it was going to be a girl except for me, Neil, and Barrett. Bear seems fine with the idea of a sister, by the way. We'll go in again at 20 weeks and get our targeted ultrasound, so hopefully they'll be able to tell us for sure that day.




3 comments:
That is awesome! So excited for you guys!!
A tiny girl!! Fun!! Well, I guess we have to wait till your 20 wks to know for 100%, but that's cute!
I love that red tutu!! She is going to be so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment