June 3, 2015

Baby Showers!?

Seeing how this is my second pregnancy, I was not expecting anyone to throw me a baby shower.  I had several great showers when I was pregnant with Barrett and I really hadn't heard of people doing showers for 2nd, 3rd, etc pregnancies.   Apparently, it's becoming more of a thing.  I thought it was SO nice that people actually wanted to throw me a shower, but I felt really greedy and I was kind of embarrassed.  
My first shower was thrown by the young women in my ward.  So nice, I couldn't even believe it- I don't even know them that well!
This wasn't even all the gifts they gave me!
Cute and yummy food.

Playing a baby food guessing game.  I did very poorly, btw.
From l to r: Morgan, Emily, Leslie, Gigi, Kara, Jen, Ashley, and Abby.

They made these hilarious bibs too.  Megan, McCall, and Natalie made the most creative ones!

There were a couple of girls who had left by this time and Melissa was taking the picture, but this is just about everyone who came.
Emily, Morgan, Heather, Abby, Leslie, me, Megan, McCall, Natalie, Jen, Ashley, Kara, and Lindsay.  I still can't get over how nice they were to do this for me!

Michele set up a little lunch at Gabor Brothers in Layton to celebrate the baby.  Diane was supposed to come too but she was sick :(  Love these gorgeous girls, they totally spoiled me! (Jen, Michele, me)

I chose to go to Red Lobster when this group of friends wanted to get together.  It was delicious and really fun too. (Annie, me, Krissy, Nicole)

We went out to celebrate me, Jeanette, and Kelsey being pregnant the other night.  Texas Roadhouse for their amazing rolls and had so much fun together. (me, Jeanette, Cristi, Kelsey, Missy, Courtney)
I really am blown away by my super sweet, generous friends and neighbors!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Usually you only have two when you are having a boy first and then a girl. I think it's really common. ;) If you have two boys one after another then you don't have another one.

Unknown said...

I'M blown away by how cute your belly is!! :)