July 19, 2015

1 Month

This tiny girl is 1 month old! (I'm a tad late posting it)   
A little about her right now...
She spits up A LOT. She also cries A LOT.
She eats about every 3 hours.
She will not sleep during the day unless she's being held.  Interestingly, she sleeps really well at night in her own bed and will sleep for 3-4 hours before waking to eat.  Last night was a treat though and she slept almost 6 hours before getting up!!
She's a major scratcher.  If she doesn't constantly have socks on her hands (we've discovered that socks stay on better than those little mittens), her face (and my chest) gets torn up!
She weighs about 7.5 lbs.  That's not super accurate, that's just from me weighing myself holding her and then again without her, but it's a good estimate.  
Visitors are always telling me that she's smaller in person than she looks in pictures. 
We just barely went up to size 1 diapers.  She could've stayed in the newborn size, but I ran out and didn't want to buy another box. 
She's been exclusively wearing newborn size clothes until today when I figured I'd better start putting her in some 0-3 clothes or she'll never get to wear them.  They're still a bit big for her, but oh so cute.


She is losing her hair big time! But only on the top so far, going for the "old man" look I guess.
She is heaven sent and we're all just a little obsessed with her.

3 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

She is so cute!

LeeAnn said...

She doesn't cry a lot, she just likes things her way! We love holding her as much as possible and can't wait to have her! She is a little slice of heaven!

Christy said...

Oh man she is too cute! And still so little.

6 hour stretches already? Waaah. I think we rarely get that now. lol