We started a new tradition a couple years ago to play baseball and kickball on the 4th of July instead of going to the Kaysville parade, which we've been doing for the past 6 or 7 years. It's A LOT more fun!
Max
ReaganBear
Mom
Eden and I didn't go this year. Maybe next year!
After the ball games, Neil took Liv, Reagan, and Barrett to the Layton parade. Me, Neil and Bear went to it last year and it was so much more relaxed and "home towny" compared to Kaysville, we loved it. Plus, I grew up going to that parade and was in it several times in jr. high and highs school. We're going back to my roots!
My mom stayed home with Eden, while me and my Dad went down to the parade for a while. It was SO hot!
Kelsey, Alex, Tyce, and Rylee were in town to be with family, so they stopped by to meet Eden and visit with us. We miss living close to them! I can't wait to see their new baby when she's born in September!
Rylee will be a great big sister.
My little cuties.
My friend Kacey gave her this cute 4th of July onesie and bib.
I had to get a good shot of the patriotic onesie- plus I just love this picture of her big eyes.
After our family bbq, we went out and did a few fireworks that Neil had brought home. It was really windy but we figured out a way to light the fireworks anyway.
The kids all had a ton of fun until one of the fireworks shot into Liv's hair and burned it! Luckily, it didn't burn her skin or clothes and it just got some "underneath" hair, so no one will see it. Poor girl, it was scary!















1 comment:
I like that idea instead of going to the parade. I hope she is ok! That is scary!! You got some cute kids there
Post a Comment