A couple weeks ago our basement flooded. Nothing got ruined, so that was good, but it was a huge pain as I'm sure you know. After we got the carpet dried and had the carpet pad replaced, we needed to get the carpets cleaned. We basically got all the carpets cleaned since they were coming anyways. Since the furniture was all stacked on top of each other and moved around, we couldn't get to Bear's bed for nap time that day so I made him sleep in his old crib! I wasn't sure if it was going to be too weird or fun for him to sleep, but he got right up in his corner and slept like a baby ;)
Meanwhile, Eden and I found a small section of couch that didn't have a million things on it and had a nap there.
I love her face.
This is the best way we've found for her to get more tummy time.
Shelley found this ad for Eden Organics in a magazine and taped it to our pantry. We thought it was hilarious.






1 comment:
Who doesn't love her face?! We love to put Eden everywhere!
Post a Comment