January 11, 2016

Bear

I haven't been able to make it to the gym very often over the last 7-8 months and when I have gone, the kids have been left home with someone.  I went one afternoon and even though my parents could tend the kids, Bear really wanted to go to the gym "with his best friend."  When Nicole and I were done with our class we got the boys and noticed they were both wearing dinosaur shirts!  

Barrett's snowman has lasted forever!  Today we went out and knocked off his head  just for fun.  Then he threw it in the street and played snow soccer with with Lala with it.  He also really loved climbing the remains of the snowman.


 He loves to eat snow.  Even dirty snow and old icy snow.  He was eating his snowman.

I came into the kitchen after putting Eden down for a nap and Barrett had finished his lunch, go the vacuum out and was vacuuming under his chair! THEN a while later, I went to get Eden up from her (always too short) nap and I didn't see Bear so I called his name.  He was sitting on the stairs waiting to go to his room to be put down for his nap.  He had already gone potty and brushed his teeth and was just waiting for me to read to him!  He's been so extra great this week!!

He's really into mixing colors lately and asking every possible color combination- what do purple and black make, What do you get if you mix orange and pink, etc.

He asks such intelligent questions like how does your body move? and how can you talk? He likes to understand how things work.

This was just a face he wanted to show me that made me laugh tonight.

He told me today that he wants to learn how to read and he has pretty much taught himself how to write his name.  He's getting really good at it!

No comments: