We went bowling last weekend with the kids and my parents. I think it was Barrett's first time really bowling, he's done the tiny bowling at Boondocks, but I don't think he's ever done big bowling. My parents have gotten really into bowling lately so he's been wanting to go and we finally got around to it.
He really had fun. I think Neil got some better pictures on his go pro, so I'll have to check that out.
Sometimes he would just throw the ball instead of using the roller.
He was so cute and fun to watch! This was right before a big celebratory jump in the air!
He was very supportive of the bowlers.
Like I said, my parents have really gotten into bowling lately. They both own their own shoes, bags, and 2 bowling balls each- my mom even got one that smells like birthday cake!
Eden was a little too tired to enjoy it, plus the bowling alley is too dirty to let her touch anything.







No comments:
Post a Comment