Like I said, we're back to our everyday routines around here. The most exciting thing lately is that the pizza dough exploded in the the fridge. Just kidding, I have 2 young kids, there's always loads more excitement and surprises than that!
Bear can do these all by himself now. I was really proud of him.
Eden gets fresh fruits and veggies in her little mesh biter bag things now and she loves them!
I'll often be carrying Eden around in one of my carriers. I think this one is a Mama Mermaid ring sling (how cute is that brand name!?) straight from Australia. I think she's liking this carrier better than the Solly now that she's older because she can sit on my hip and look around better. It's not as comfy as my Solly wrap, but it works for short time periods. Can't wait for my Tula though!!
I love her tongue-out smile.
I enlisted Barrett's help to feed Eden the other day while I finished getting his lunch ready. He was happy to help. This first picture, they both look a little unsure of what's going on...
But they got the hang of it- even if half of it ended up on her bib!
I asked him to help again this morning and I had to try really hard not to laugh as Barrett was literally gagging at the site and smell of her oatmeal. He could not deal with it. I took over again just in time; I don't need to clean up anymore messes than I already do!
Neil and I had a fun date night with these babes and Bruce and Todd too. We were celebrating Todd's birthday so we went out to eat at Sonora Grill in Ogden.








1 comment:
Mama Mermaid is a USA brand!! I just made the complicated decision to ship it here to Australia, just to send it back to you there... :P xxxx
Post a Comment