March 21, 2016

Barrett's First Purchase

The other day I had ordered something from Amazon and left the page open.  Bear saw this Easter toy on the screen and became completely fascinated with it.  He told me he wanted it and I told him he'd have to buy it with his own money. He said he still wanted it even after I suggested he look at other toys or think about saving it to go to Disneyland again or something like that.  
He was set on getting this toy and after his nap was still thinking about it and asking about it.  

So we opened up his piggy bank and counted out $10.99 so he could buy this toy.  His first purchase with his own money!

The package arrived on St. Patrick's Day and he was excited!

He seems pretty happy with his new toy and even better, he is happy to share it with Eden (since it's definitely geared toward her age anyways).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so hilarious and random!! Was he happy with his purchase?

Christy said...

Aw that's cute, already learning how to manage and enjoy his money.