Nicole is on spring break right now so we made plans to go down to the aquarium in Draper. Bear and I went a couple weeks ago but I was really glad to go again because we got to see more things this time around.
I love this picture. We didn't tell them to do scared faces or anything!
I left Eden with my sister Shelley this time so I was able to see and do a lot more too. I got to pet the stingrays and star fish, Bear didn't want to try this time.
This fish and crabs were the most playful, fun things we saw! (until we got to the penguins)
In the shark tunnel. Almost as cool as the sharks were the scuba divers in the tank cleaning the glass!
I loved this because Bear's just like, hey guys, I'll be in this picture too.
The penguins were great!
This one penguin was just racing around a jumping like a dolphin. So FUN to watch him!
Driving the ship.
More stuff to climb on.












No comments:
Post a Comment