I love a good before and after shot- especially when I know they're not photoshopped or anything. I wrote a post about my first laser treatment a while ago (recap: it was horrible), but wanted to do a post of my whole series of treatments. The lighting is all very different but you can still get an idea of how it's been going.
I paid for a package with 5 treatments. It took a LONG time to get all 5 treatments because I couldn't do any when I was pregnant and they actually recommended I didn't do it while breastfeeding either (both my dermatologist and pediatrician said it was fine so I did the last 2 while breastfeeding). My tattoo has lightened a ton but obviously is not gone yet. I will definitely continue getting treatments on it but probably will wait til after summer because you can't get it in the sun during treatments. I also don't think I'll go back to this place, I think it was called Flawless Laser in Ogden. They were fine but I think I'll either try to find a dermatologist to finish it or an office that specializes just in tattoo removal.
To be continued...


No comments:
Post a Comment