July 6, 2016

My Cousin Parker

June ended pretty tragically when my cousin died of an accidental drug overdose. I haven't wanted to write much about it but I definitely did want his obituary saved in my blog book. I honestly hadn't seen him much in our adult years, but I have many memories from when we were all young.
A friend of their family drew this incredible picture of Parker very quickly to have it completed for his viewings and funeral. She's amazing, this picture is so amazing.


Parker's 4 siblings all spoke at his funeral and were so incredible.  I have no words to describe how impressive their family is.  And no words to describe the sorrow I feel for them.
My aunt Connie had a few more good pictures that she posted.


2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin McCall. My ex boyfriend died from the same thing a month ago as well and he dealt with depression as well. Depression is an evil thing. That is why I like my blog as well; you can feel comfortable about speaking about certain things.

Christy said...

That's so sad! Life is truly precious.