The month of March was a big one for Shelley, Sean, Ethan, Alex, and Lindsay.

They were able to finalize their adoption.

The judge really wanted to try to hold all three of them, it's a lot harder than it seems. He said they'd never had triplets in their court before.

Here's everyone who came to the court.

Then on my Mom and Dad's 34th anniversary, the Young family got sealed.

Here's the babies, the parents, the grandparents, and the great-grandmas.

Then, this is just me and Shelley scarffing down yummy food--I was much faster than her!
3 comments:
Oh! Cute baby holding judge. I'm So happy for them!! Those babies are so dang cute. How cool!!
Congrats to them!! That is so great! What a blessing to adopt three adorable babies and have them sealed to you forever! :) I love it!!
They are so cute. We just love that you guys are even willing to share them with the rest of the family!
Post a Comment