So, I made it through the first day of school! It wasn't bad at all, just boring; very boring for me and for all the kids. It was all just introducing them to what we'd be doing and what they would need, etc. At the end of the day, I couldn't remember what I'd told this class and what I'd told the last 5 classes! I'm tired! I'm definitely planning on going to bed much earlier tonight!
Neil went out at like 5:30 this morning to go buy me flowers before he left for work so that was a huge surprise and very sweet of him. He's awesome at that kind of stuff!
5 comments:
That is so sweet of Neil! He needs to teach Alex how to do that! :)
Good Luck with your new job. My sister and mother-in-law were both teaches. I hear that the fist year can be alittle rough!
That's so exciting that you have finally started school. So how have the 2nd, 3rd and 4th days been? I bet you are such a great teacher!!
What? Are you a teacher? I delete my blog for a few months and now all of a sudden I have no idea what's going on in your life. I started a new blog! Are you proud?
Is that all I have to do to gain authority of my name is get it tattooed? Consider it done :-) That's awesome that you have a tattoo of "CallyWog". Love it!
Elysia Cannon? I'm pretty sure that's probably her... She's the only Elysia I know (I think). That's great that you're teaching. I'm jealous... I think it'd be fun to teach. What grade are you teaching and where?
Post a Comment