August 31, 2008

Special Visitors

On Friday I had some special students come to my class.
Reags, Don, Tink, and Nick

Tink loved sitting in the big desks

So did Reagan

Jill and Tink writing on my board. (Jill wrote "Mrs. Johnson is a hottie" which I forgot was up there until 5th period when I nonchalantly erased it)

We have a really strict dress code at my school, but on Fridays we can wear jeans IF we wear a school shirt. So I gladly obliged.

West Point Warriors are #1!

2 comments:

mccall said...

You are such a cute teacher. That's awesome that you are teaching 7-9th graders. It seems like we were just 9th graders! That's crazy.

Tannon applied to Dental school in May. So far he has interviews at Case Western (Cleveland, Ohio) and Indiana University (Indianapolis). It's just the waiting game from here on out!

Kelsey said...

How fun! That is so cute they came to visit you! They are such cuties! I never got pictures taken at target, my friend Dana makes announcements and takes the pictures so she took them and they turned out really good I think! So hopefully i'll get his announcements out this weekend! His tummy started feeling better after you guys left I just held him and kinda pushed the gas out of him. It was so sad!