August 13, 2008

Going Away Party

Today my friends at work threw me a going away party since I'm not going to be working at the Dental office for a while(at least until next summer).
We got Cutler's Sandwiches and cookies for lunch because that's one of my favorites.

Unfortunately I didn't think to get a picture of everyone all together, but here's my Mom, Myrna, and Jo (and some of my awesome presents).


They got me this huge box filled to the brim with awesome supplies (most of them PINK.) Tons of stuff with cute little sayings attached. I'm going to need all of it and I'll think of my great friends whenever I use it!


I have worked with the greatest people, I'm sad to be leaving, but I know it's not the end- I can't ever leave for very long... I just can't do it! I'm addicted to you guys- Thanks for everything!

2 comments:

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Congrats on your new job - you're going to make such a great teacher. I'm not surprised to see that your coworkers are going to miss you, you are awesome!

C and MC said...

That looks like an awesome party. And I'm so excited for you to be teaching!