September 13, 2008

9/12

We had a very busy and Fun-filled Friday yesterday.
Me, Neil, Jesse, and Jeanette went to Johnny Greaves and Stacey Beyers wedding reception. It was so much fun and they both looked so adorable! She is so photogenic, she really looked great in all her pictures. Plus it was just so much fun to see all the people I never get to see!

Next we met up with the usual crowd at Chuck-a-rama! No, I'm not kidding. Missy and Aaron love that place, so that's where we went. I'd never been there, but it wasn't as bad as I'd imagined!

Then we went to Alex's parent's indoor pool (this lovely fellow is right above the pool)

the boys all got in and played for a couple hours, but the water was just to cold for us girls.

Here they are playing HORSE, or as Aaron would say HOUSE.

I have to admit, I was beyond exhausted by the end of the night!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I wish the water was warm so we could have gotten in! Oh well! Last night was fun! We need to take advantage of the pool more!!

Anonymous said...

mc~
send me your email so i can get you on my list for my blog. your mom too & whoever from your fam.
what grade are you teaching and where???
janiestarART@hotmail.com
haley

Netti said...

Hooray for 9/12. I'm glad we had you to go to the reception with!