September 4, 2008

Cord and Dane

John, Stef, McCord and Dane have been here to visit this past week. It's always so fun to see them!
The other day, my Grandma C.C. walked in with a basket full of tomatoes. When McCord saw her, he walked right up, grabbed a tomato and started eating it like an apple! It was so hilarious.

He'd never even had a tomato before- he cracks me up!

Here's smiley little Dane.

He is the happiest little baby!

When I was taking those pictures of Dane, Cord said, "why are you taking pictures of him? He's not even starting Pre School!" So I said, "should I take your picture since you're starting pre school?" And then he pulled this nice pose!

Good bye for now, I hope to see you guys again soon!

3 comments:

Netti said...

Those are some way cute kids!! I can't believe how many nieces and nephews we both have Cally! They're hard to keep track of!

Erin Wittwer said...

Oh I miss them already! I really like your pictures of the boys. Dane is so cute!

John and Stef said...

These pictures are so cute! We had a blast with you guys. We miss you!