September 22, 2008

Johnson Party

Yesterday was Blake's birthday (Neil's big brother) and it was also Pat and Dawn's anniversary (Neil's parents) so we had a big party to celebrate. OH- and Kurt's birthday (Neil's bro-in-law) is next week so that was part of the party too.
They got these delicious and adorable cupcakes from the bakery "So Cupcake" which I've been wanting to go since it opened, so i was glad they came to the party!

We sang to Blake (the guy in the left hand corner) and Kurt (not pictured)

On the way to Blake's birthday party, Stella, Jedd, Ava, and Beck happened to find a Freaking Tarantula! So, they scoop it up and bring it to the party as their gift to Blake. Oh man, it gave me chills to be that close to it!

It makes me seriously sick to know that those nasty things live in Utah. I had no idea and I am NOT happy about it!

ewwwwwwwww!

2 comments:

mccall said...

Ick! I remember driving up Farmington Canyon in high school and saw a small 'animal' crossing the road, so I pulled over to see what it was. YEP a Tarantula! Those things are nuts.

CHELSEY said...

Oh wow. I hate spiders.

Those cupcakes are cute & look yummo! I've been wanting to go to 'so cupcake' too..Dave's cuz is the owner!