This weekend I got to go to the Happiest Place on Earth!! It was me, my parents, Jill, Don and their kids, John, Stef, and their kids, and Taylor and Brittany.
Here's mom and dad on Toy Story-if you haven't been on this one yet- it's a BLAST!
Me, Stefanie, and Dane
Jill and Nicholas
Me and Tinkey
This is the back of my mom. McCord got a sword from the gift shop and somehow my mom got a hold of it and kept poking people in the butt. It was quite hilarious.
Cord and Stef. McCord is the bravest little boy. He goes on every rollercoaster he's tall enough for, even space mountain!
Crappy picture, but my cousins Liddle and Mark came to join us at Disneyland for a few hours and this is the only picture I got of them. This is us on the crappy Snow White ride (which, by the way, Snow White doesn't even appear in her own ride!)
Me watching the HSM 3 parade and sporting my new HSM 3 sunnies!
Some of us on the newly re-opened It's a Small World.
Taylor riding Dumbo by himself.
It was an exhausting weekend and I could have posted another dozen pictures, but thought I would bore everyone. So this is just a sampling of all the fun we had together.Oh, in case you're wondering where Neil is during all this excitement, he didn't want to come. We were just there in October, so he felt like it was too soon for more Disneyland- obviously the rest of us don't agree!
9 comments:
I'm way jealous!!!! You always go to Disneyland! Lucky!
How fun, I haven't been to Disneyland for so long!
That Toy Story ride looks amazing. I need to go to Disney Land again! All these pictures are so cute! Fun, fun, fun and I am jealous.
So jealous. Does Liddle live in CA? That is cool. Seriously, you make a trip to Disneyland look so easy, it takes like years of talking-into to get my Dad to go. We're hoping grandkids will bring back his spirit of adventure.
Its true.. you can never have enough disneyland! looks like fun!!
speaking of fun you should come watch bonnie and I's volleyball team this friday!!all the cool kids are doing it.
Oh man McCall you crack me up! I love how in small print you inform everyone of why Neil isn't there! Ha! I love it! I am also very jealous. I love Disneyland. I couldn't totally see Joe being the same way;)
Party time!!! I swear it just gets better the older you get!!! Super fun!!! We need to take our boys, it's been too long, Major hasn't ever been.
It looks like it was an awesome trip!
We just got back from Disneyworld so I am definitely on a Disney kick! It's awesome... no matter what age you are. And I guess every trip has to have some drama, right?
Post a Comment