Yesterday we went to the trout farm in Ogden with some of Neil's family. It was surprisingly fun- I hadn't been there since I was probably 10 or so.
Here's Henry holding one of the 4 fish he caught. It was hilarious to see him try to pick it up!
Here's most of the group that went.
Aidan-he caught a ton of fish.
Kurt got fish poop all over him.
Leah wanted to show Aidan how to clean a fish; it was disgusting! Aidan didn't want to touch it at all!
Neil with one of his catches
Stella is in the blue tank, she's Neil's sister. I don't know how well you can see it in this picture, but Stella's kids HATED fishing! Beck (in the red) kept saying the fish were "dangerous", and Ava (in the black shirt) would cry every time some one killed a fish. It was pretty funny.
Neil's other fish. We only caught 2 each because we didn't want to pay for more and I'm not going to eat them so we didn't want to waste.
Kurt, Louis, and Papa. Louis caught 4 fish too!
I didn't think it would still be fun to fish, but when you know you're going to catch something, it makes it pretty fun!
3 comments:
Oh man your a trooper! I HATE fishing! So freaking boring... Anyways, I totally give you props for sticking it out and actually enjoying yourself:) We come up on Wed, so hopefully we get to see you guys! The airshow is this Sat and Sun, but Joe is has tickets for VIP passes and stuff for you guys if your interested. Just let me know whenever! See ya soon:)
Looks like fun...except the fish poop!
My boys would LOVE that, I would HATE it, but sometimes you gotta take one for the team!!!!
Post a Comment