June 21, 2010

Birthday Boy

It was Neil's 28th birthday this weekend and he wanted to go to Las Vegas to celebrate!
We always have to go to the Bellagio gardens


And we always have to lose a little money in the slot machines. Neil won a couple times.
I didn't even win once!

There's no way we would go to Vegas without hitting up a buffet. We chose Bellagio's this time.

This is the greatest place on the planet! We became addicted to it in Australia so I freaked out when I saw it was opening in Caesar's Palace!

Then we changed to go out at night, which was a blast!
Happy Birthday baby!

4 comments:

Browns said...

Happy Birthday Neil! McCall LOVE the bangs!!

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

It looked like he had a fun birthday!

Brittany said...

You are gorgeous!!! And I love your hair!!

Love Family said...

Fun!! I love your bangs! You are so pretty!