I always said it would have to be a SURPRISE if Neil and I were ever going to have kids! We just couldn't take the giant leap on our own; apparently God heard me saying that.
BELLAMY is going to be sooo cute!! I can't even wait! Congrats again! I'm super super excited for you guys (even though I've already told you a milion times!) :)
I think it's wonderful and you are going to be a wonderful mum and best of all I'm going to have a baby to play with when I come visit in Feb!! Yay!! (We can really show Rhys what he's in for!! :D )
I think the title "I don't even know how this happened!" is so funny in itself! Must have been something you ate in ITALY!? Congrats! Atticus was a BIG surprise for us after 4 years of not trying to get pregnant! I still don't know how that happened!? xo
21 comments:
Congratulations!!! I think it is fitting that you pick an Italian name. :-)
Congrats McCall! That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Ahhhhhhh. Oh my gosh, this is so exciting Cally!!!! I love it so freaking much!!!
Best surprise ever!! Love all three of you!
I had a feeling I was going to see a positive pregnancy test when I saw the title of your blog post. CONGRATS!!!
Fun Fun! You'll love it.
YAY! Congrats you guys. You are so supportive and fun with all your nieces and nephews, you are going to be a natural.
That is so exciting!! Congrats!! when are you due?
Yay!! You'll be in the mommy club soon enough. So happy for you two :)
What a fun surprise! How cool is that!!! I'm soooo excited for you both, you will be AWESOME parents! Congratulations!
PS. Did you know when we were talking about it like a month or so ago?? :)
BELLAMY is going to be sooo cute!! I can't even wait! Congrats again! I'm super super excited for you guys (even though I've already told you a milion times!) :)
Oh my gosh, congrats!!
Wow! Congratulations to you two!!!:)
I think it's wonderful and you are going to be a wonderful mum and best of all I'm going to have a baby to play with when I come visit in Feb!! Yay!!
(We can really show Rhys what he's in for!! :D )
xo Georgy
whoooohoooooohooooooo! :) My dad told me - passed down from grandma C of course. Congratulations!!!
Yay! You will have adorable babies! Congrats!
Congratulations!! That is so great! Hawaii did it for us :)
I think the title "I don't even know how this happened!" is so funny in itself! Must have been something you ate in ITALY!? Congrats!
Atticus was a BIG surprise for us after 4 years of not trying to get pregnant! I still don't know how that happened!? xo
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!! Babies are teh best!
Ha ha ha ha ha. I say that exact same thing every day. Still waiting for our oops!
Post a Comment