May 7, 2011

So, not because you're particularly interested, but I'm especially forgetful these days so I wanted to write a few things down about the week I found out...

I went to the gym as I usually do on Monday, March 21st. I was going to Body Attack and it was KILLING me- more than it ever has before! I could barely do anything- even the low options! I was having terrible pains and sideaches, but I figured it was just because I had eaten too much for dinner (but that's nothing unusual for me!)

The next day, I realized that I had been having cramps for a few days, but still hadn't started my period. That was weird too because normally I get cramps while I'm on my period- not before. I was confused.

Wednesday night I started researching pregnancy symptoms and noticed that I had quite a few of them, but thought that there was no way I could be pregnant!!

Thursday, March 24th, I woke up and took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I was fine and actually didn't think much of it until I called Neil to tell him, and then I cried for the rest of the day. I was freaking out- I shouldn't say was, I AM freaking out.

I went to the dr. on April 1st and was 6 weeks along. That puts my due date at November 22nd. Pretty crazy!


Then, we were going to be having cake and ice cream for my birthday, so I ordered this cake from Cold Stone


Everyone was pretty excited! This is my mom jumping up and saying, "I knew it!" She still won't tell me how she knew though.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautifully supportive family. Love those Christensens :) :)

xo Georgy

Netti said...

Well, I am particularly interested so I'm glad you posted this.:) That picture of your Mom is so cute!! And I love how you told your family with that birthday cake. Love love love it all!!

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I love the expression on your mom's face. I am soo happy for you guys. And Happy Mother's Day to a soon to be mommy!!

Unknown said...

So exciting for all of you!

Whitney said...

congrats!

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

What?! McCall you're pregnant? I can't believe it, I'm so happy for you two. You will have the cuttest baby in the world. Congratulations!

Jessie and Brody said...

Congrats That's Awesome!

Jinii said...

We are so excited for baby Johnson!!