June 14, 2011

I'm in Shock (AGAIN)

To our surprise,
we are having a boy!

Seriously, everyone we asked thought the baby was going to be a girl (Neil and I included!) so I couldn't believe it when the doctor was positive he saw a penis! Luckily, the nursery already happens to be painted blue.
You can't see any of his boy parts here, but here's our baby boy, the first time we could call him a "HE."

10 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

hooray!! he's already looks so stinkin cute

Browns said...

Awesome ultrasound picture! Congrats on the BOY! :)

C and MC said...

That 3D Ultrasound is one of the best pics I've ever seen. How fun! Of course boys are the best. :) Congrats.

Jinii said...

Yippee! We can have our little buddies together! Congrats but I guess your mom better return all the girl stuff she bought in New York!

Kelsey said...

Wow!! That's such a good picture of him!! He's so cute! I can't wait!!! Yay!! I am still in shock it's not a girl I thought for sure! ;)

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Congrats! He already looks like a cutie!!

Cody and Meg said...

That is so sweet! I am so excited for you!

Jason W said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

4lakedames said...

awesome! He looks like he's climbing the rope in gym class!

John and Stef said...

Hooray!! Can't wait to meet new Mr. Johnson!! Love you. :)