Last Tuesday, May 31st, my Dad had his LAST day in his Bountiful Office. He started his Bountiful practice (in the same building) the year I was born- so he's been there for 27 years!




This picture was taken in 2004 (I think) and it was so much fun when we all worked here together. Shelley also worked with us at the Bountiful office for a while and that was great too!
I really hope he cleaned off that desk!

My mom has assisted for him on Tuesdays the whole time he was there and Betsy has been working there for about 20 of the years! It was hard to say goodbye to Betsy, the patients, and the office in general.
So, now Dad only has 1 practice. If you want to see him, you'll have to come to Layton (where I will also be working this summer)
Then, Friday was the LAST day of school. It's always a stressful and busy week, and for me, it's super sad! I hate the end of the school year, I cry every year. Luckily, we had a very fun, Hawaiian Luau with the great faculty after the kids left, so it wasn't AS sad. Well, it took my mind off of being sad anyways.
My mom has assisted for him on Tuesdays the whole time he was there and Betsy has been working there for about 20 of the years! It was hard to say goodbye to Betsy, the patients, and the office in general.
Then, Friday was the LAST day of school. It's always a stressful and busy week, and for me, it's super sad! I hate the end of the school year, I cry every year. Luckily, we had a very fun, Hawaiian Luau with the great faculty after the kids left, so it wasn't AS sad. Well, it took my mind off of being sad anyways.
There was hula hooping too. Here's Kacey with Nancy, Dr. Hadlock, and Doug watching (well, just standing there really- none of them are actually watching Kacey)

3 comments:
I am so sad to leave the Bountiful practice. I truly love the people we were honored to serve. I suppose you feel that way every year end when you lose your students but you also know you will have an opportunity to get a fresh batch to become attached to the next year! Love you so much!
Hula hooping is a lot harder for me now than it once was.
Your Dad and Mom are so cute, I just LOVE 'em!
Oh wow. That must be bittersweet, leaving the btfl office. Fun for you to work with him this summer!
I noticed another KJH alum! Coach Peterson "Doug". You get to hang out with my Jr. High peeps all the time. :)
Post a Comment