Last night, Don and Nick were riding bikes on the Old Rail Trail and they found a tiny little kitty with no mommy anywhere to be found. They took the kitty to all the houses nearby, but no one would claim the poor baby kitty, so they took her home.
Most of the Ralph's are allergic to cats, so they took her to the Child's. The Child's also can't keep her (both families have dogs that will most likely eat a tiny kitten), so if YOU want to keep her, let me know and I'm sure you can have her.
We were bottle feeding her, which was so adorable, but then she bit the nipple off, so we gave her a bowl of milk instead.
1 comment:
Awwww poor kitty!! I would take her, I'm sure Harper would love a kitten friend (he grew up with kitties and is so desperate to be friends with Orlando and Natasha, but they won't have a bar of him :( )
Send her to Australia!! :D :D
xo Georgy
Post a Comment