November 22, 2011

Tidbits

Max and Liv had some history presentations they had to do at school, so they came over to Pops and LaLa's house the other night to practice.
Liv's presentation was on Clara Barton. She had to do a report on her, dress like her, and give a 1-2 minute presentation about her life. Liv did a GREAT job!

Max chose to do his report on Theodore Roosevelt. You might not be able to tell very well, but he has a mustache to go with the costume. Max was AWESOME as Teddy Roosevelt!

On another note...
Today is my due date! No baby yet though... In fact, after yesterday's discouraging appointment (i'll probably write more about that later), I'm pretty sure I won't be having him until I get induced on Sunday.

Lastly, I made it through this short week of work which I really wanted to do! We took one last pregnancy picture of the 3 of us today.
Nicole- 28 weeks, McCall- 40 weeks, Kacey- 30 weeks.
The three of us won't all be back at school together until MAY! That is way too crazy!

2 comments:

Liddle said...

We are sending good thoughts your way and hope you don't have to be induced! Just eat a ton of food for Thanksgiving. Maybe he will want out if he has to share space with turkey!

4lakedames said...

You look SO great McCall!! Hang in there because when youre up with him all night youll wish he was back inside you! (though its nice to have your body back!!)
xo Best Wishes in your delivery!! Haley