December 15, 2011

Photo Shoots

I pretty much have a photo shoot with Bear every day, but we've had a couple more professional pictures taken of him too.
We did the hospital photo shoot and couldn't resist buying them. He was only 2 days old in these pictures.
I especially like these because they're taken on the blanket my Grandma CC crocheted for him. She made one for me when I was born and I still have it and sleep with it every night!


When he was 8 days old we had pictures taken by my brother in law's sister Leslie.




I can't believe how much he changes EVERY DAY!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Omg I LOVE these!! Especially the ones with the 3 of you. I want a copy!! :)

xo Georgy

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Love the pictures!!

Netti said...

I absolutely love these pictures!!! Especially the ones with you and Neil, so cute!!

LeeAnn said...

There are never too many pictures! I am coming down right now to hold him! See you soon!