December 29, 2011

A Tiny Bit of Christmas

Neil and I definitely had the best gift this year!
Yes, I put him in a stocking and santa hat- just for a minute so we could take a few pictures!~

Neil opening one of his presents Christmas morning.

My parents bought another Wii and some new games. Jeff and Liv (mostly just Liv) are playing the Abba dance game.

We also went to Pat and Dawn's Christmas morning

Neil got a new slide (or something) for his sig.

Blake got a panda pillow pet.

Dane was exhausted by the busy day- just like the rest of us!

2 comments:

Nicole and Randon said...

Love it! Barrett is so adorable! Randon and I also just had a conversation about slides (or something) and sigs. Haha! Maybe Neil & Randon can go shooting sometime. I know Randon would love that!

LeeAnn said...

Barrett is so cute!! He looks really good in red!