We got invited to a couple of awesome ugly sweater parties this year.
At the "Dinner Club" party, we had a big, yummy breakfast- so really it was Breakfast Club this time.
Then we had a "Last Snowman Standing competition". I didn't bring any snow clothes, so I didn't participate but it looked like so much fun!Each team builds their snowman.
Then each person took a turn throwing a ball at the other team's snowman, trying to destroy it.
After 3 rounds, each team had only hit the opposite snowman 1 time. Markham (who happened to be a state champion hammer thrower in high school) destroyed the other snowman on his first throw.
Aaron T knocked the head off of this guy.
Then, Jason put together a Christmas movie trivia game.
Then it was time for the Ugly Sweater fashion show.
Heather's
Mine- you can't see my jewelry, unfortunately. I'm wearing a beautiful ceramic Christmas light bulb necklace and matching earrings.











2 comments:
Ha ha, that picture of us playing Catch Phrase makes me laugh, especially because you captured my "getting way too into it". I tend to do that with Catch Phrase.:)
That sweater should always win!! Plus with the earrings and necklace it's a no-brainer!
Post a Comment