Barrett had his 2 month appointment this week and he is doing great! He had his shots and only screamed for a minute- I actually cried more than he did!

Length: 23.7 inches (76th percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz (40th percentile)
Head: 39.5 cm (33rd percentile)

Our dr wants us to take him to physical therapy though because his neck muscles are stronger on one side so he doesn't turn his head as often to the right and we need to fix that before it gets worse. I don't think he's going to like therapy, which means he'll scream a little bit and I'll cry a lot!
5 comments:
It's amazing how much they can figure out this early on. You're strong McCall... you can do it! And... it's ok if you cry a little bit. I probably would too.
He is getting so big! All my kids have gone thru the same thing with their neck muscles, but Jack is the only one we took to therapy. The other two we just did the different stretching exercises ourselves that we learned from taking Jack when he was a baby and it helped!
Good luck!
So big and so stinkin cute!
He is growing so fast and after not seeing him for a couple of weeks, I think he has changed alot! Just gets cuter & cuter!
Hey McCall, Barrett is so darling. Congratulations to you and Neil! I had to take Indie to physical therapy for torticollis when she was a baby. I don't remember it being too bad, but then again maybe I just blocked all that out! Good luck with that cute little sniffer. Tell Neil hello.
Post a Comment