(mostly McCall's)
I can't get over his smile. I love it. :)
He seems like such a happy baby!!
He is SO DARN CUTE!!! I love that he is holding his foot in the pictures! It does go by way to fast... I don't like that either!
He's getting so big and I love spending time with him! You are a wonderful mommy! So proud of you.
These pictures kill ME that I'm not there to cuddle him. He is just too gorgeous. It should be illegal to be that cute!:) Georgy
I love his cute little fat rolls on his thighs!
This is a boy who loves his mama....good thing we do too :)shel
Barrett is beautiful, I sigh everytime I see his picture knowing what I am missing. I know he is in good grandma hands though. I think he has long legs and arms, may be a really big boy! So fun to see our kids be crazy happy parents. Dawn
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't get over his smile. I love it. :)
He seems like such a happy baby!!
He is SO DARN CUTE!!! I love that he is holding his foot in the pictures! It does go by way to fast... I don't like that either!
He's getting so big and I love spending time with him! You are a wonderful mommy! So proud of you.
These pictures kill ME that I'm not there to cuddle him. He is just too gorgeous. It should be illegal to be that cute!
:) Georgy
I love his cute little fat rolls on his thighs!
This is a boy who loves his mama....good thing we do too :)
shel
Barrett is beautiful, I sigh everytime I see his picture knowing what I am missing. I know he is in good grandma hands though. I think he has long legs and arms, may be a really big boy! So fun to see our kids be crazy happy parents. Dawn
Post a Comment