Hmmmm, I am having a hard time getting my comments to go through, but here I go again. Lee Ann and John, you look Marvelous! I bet you are healthier today than way back when. It takes a lot of one day at a time to get to 38 yrs. of wonderful. Congratulations of the years of togetherness and the recognition for John with this article and cover picture on the Dental Journal mag. Also we received the PEST A CATOR! I have it plugged in and hope it also kills fat cockroaches and black beetles. Thank you Lee Ann who would have thought, only you, what a mind! We love sharing your family pics and activities on McCall's blog. Congrats to our Neily too for his award at work. Love you all, Dawn
I remember the way your house used to be.... That kitchen brings back all the memories! I always think of big and little.... your cats. Weird..... love them!!
6 comments:
Wow they look so different in the first picture compared to today. Happy Anniversary to your parents!! That is a big accomplishment.
Boy, we look older!! Still the greatest man to be married to ever! Or should I say forever?!
Hmmmm, I am having a hard time getting my comments to go through, but here I go again. Lee Ann and John, you look Marvelous! I bet you are healthier today than way back when. It takes a lot of one day at a time to get to 38 yrs. of wonderful. Congratulations of the years of togetherness and the recognition for John with this article and cover picture on the Dental Journal mag. Also we received the PEST A CATOR! I have it plugged in and hope it also kills fat cockroaches and black beetles. Thank you Lee Ann who would have thought, only you, what a mind! We love sharing your family pics and activities on McCall's blog. Congrats to our Neily too for his award at work. Love you all, Dawn
i love it! so cute.
So cute!!! 38 years.... Wow that is awesome! By the way barrett is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet him someday :)
I remember the way your house used to be.... That kitchen brings back all the memories! I always think of big and little.... your cats. Weird..... love them!!
Post a Comment