Barrett is growing and changing so much everyday and he's always doing something cute and learning new things! I need to take about a million more pictures of him every single second!
He's started to really like tummy time.
2 1/2 weeks ago he held his own bottle for the first time!

He really loves grabbing his toes. (It was Wednesday when he was wearing that Wednesday undershirt, by the way. I promise I don't make him wear the same onesie every day! I was always suspicious of people who wore their days of the week underpants on the wrong days... Have they been wearing those since that day? Do they know what day it really is? Do they even know the days of the week!?)
He's started to learn how to grab toys too!


6 comments:
His pictures are always adorable!!
Baby hulk, ha! So glad I finally got to meet him!! And those pictures are adorable - love those little blue socks he's grabbing onto in his Wednesday onesie picture. :)
He is so cute and getting so big. We need to get together so I can see that sweet boy in person and so our boys can meet each other. I mean, they need to meet their future best friend, right? Maybe we'll have to do lunch for your birthday!
I love this post! Soleil is doing all the same things! Too bad we don't live closer so we can have playdates. :-(
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.
I love the toe grabbing! He is such a good boy! (and sooo cute!)
Post a Comment