Neil has worked at Fidelity Investments in SLC since the month before we got married and he's going to continue working there but he just got a new job with them. He's going to be in their general manager apprenticeship program for the next 2 years. I honestly don't know a ton about what he'll be doing but what I DO know is that the 3 of us will be moving to a new place (not in Utah) every 6 months for the next 2 years.
We're in for a lot of excitement and plenty of adventures, but quite of bit of sadness in leaving for so long too.
So wish us luck- I don't even know where we're going first!
| I've got this on my wall and we're gonna put it to the test! |
7 comments:
I too do not like change! I know we only see each other every few months but I'm going to miss you and will depend on your blog to keep me up to date on all your happenings! Tell Neil Congrats!
Moving away is hard. But man it is so exciting. Good luck!
What, are you serious? I'm excited for you guys, you'll have so many fun adventures. Keep us updated on your fun life!
I'm hoping for a move to Orange County!!!
Wow! Exciting for you guys!
Super proud of both of you & I know that you can have a magnificent life anywhere, I also know I will be travelling a lot more!
WHOOOO! That definitely is going to be a huge change! You CAN do hard things :) and you'll have your two handsome boys with you! It'll be crazy to have Barrett running around as a toddler when you get back. I especially liked this post because I sing Bowie's Changes song every time I give Paul a diaper change (which is all the freaking time) love it!
Post a Comment