We had another great trip to the St. George house last weekend. It was super hot and I loved it because I just floated in the pool the whole time! I had been having a lovely nap in the pool when I came in to find these darlings also having a nap.
Kelsey and Alex came down with their kids too and they just wanted to swim the whole time too!
2 little fishies- Rylee and Tyce
Me and my man :)
Oh my gosh! I also bought Bear some cute new books while we were there! These are a couple of our new ones. They're so cute but I can't even read them to him without crying. Although that's nothing new- I haven't been able to read children's books since I first got pregnant with him!

3 comments:
Your baby is so adorable, you guys are such a cute family.
Just ordered those books for Soleil. Thanks for the tip. :-)
I need to read those books too! Love the St. George Pics especially the one of you and Neil! And of course the little nappers!
Post a Comment