August 24, 2012

Bear's favorite thing right now is to dump out all the toys from the bin.  I pick these toys up probably 5 times every day!


He especially likes playing with the empty bin afterwards!

On another note, we went out for a walk the other day and Bear was sucking his thumb!  He occasionally will suck his fingers, but has never really sucked his thumb, usually he has a binki so he doesn't need fingers or thumbs.  I thought it was really cute, but I'm glad he prefers his binki... easier to take away!

Lastly (and most importantly), Barrett said mama this morning.  It was too sweet!

5 comments:

John and Stef said...

I love him too. He looks so much like Nick (especially in the thumb sucking picture) to me!

Netti said...

Ohhh, he said mama! That is so cute! He's looking adorable as ever!

LeeAnn said...

Great Pictures!! I especially love the thumb sucking!!

Anonymous said...

MAMA!! Awwwww!! :) :)

xo Georgy

Richard and Michelle said...

He is so sweet, i love his smile. I bet you just died when he said mamma.